Main motivation to do anything for many people is sex!
What do people find attractive from other people and make them want to get in bed with them…
Sexiness: nice face and body.
Power: fame or influence.
Money: if you can provide their dreams they will lay with you too.
Intelligence: if they admire your brain you can screw them.
Talent: perform and touch their hearts.
The good news is that all these requirements can be built with effort.
You can decide to be pretty with make up, taking care, plastic surgery…
So you can see how you can look totally pretty of you want. And same goes for the body. You can lose weight and get fit with diet, gym and even plastic surgery. Even grandpas achieve this. It is your choice…
Money is clearly possible to build up. How many cases have we seen of people going from rags to riches, right? Check the Henry Sy story…
Personally I set a goal to have a net worth of $1M in 10 years time. See the plan and progress here. And a personal tip I learned for building wealth in this video…
Intelligence… it is very relative. Look, if you can wow them knowing a lot more than them in anything they have interesting in learning, that can also put them in your bed. Become an expert in your field and many opportunities with sapiosexuals will come your way.
And as for talent… many people tell me they wanna be performers, that is their dream… I say if you are serious about it and want it badly. They take it as your main studies for a few years, get deep into it and then start performing. It is hard like any other profession.
So decide if you wanna do the effort and build any of these qualities.
Tip: miracles and magic don’t exist. Nothing comes free. You gotta pay the price!
I set a goal to have net worth of 1 Million USD in 10 years time. Join me in the journey!
To make it easier I broke the amounts to achieve per year and make increments of 30% yearly more or less.
The purpose of writing and publishing it here is to visualize it, to be accountable to you, to inspire, to show the progress.
Yearly increments proposed…
50k by year 2019. DONE by June.
70k by year 2020. Progress 71%
100k by year 2021.
150k by year 2022.
200k by year 2023.
250k by year 2024.
350k by year 2025.
500k by year 2026.
700k by year 2027.
1 Million by year 2028.
Actions towards glory
Bought 2 apartments and a commercial space lot since 2002 and rented them out to pay for the mortgage. Loans of 120%, zero down. Results, lots of headaches and break even cash flow. Good side is the mortgage is being paid and contributing to the net worth every month.
Work as an actor and singer since 1998.
Work in many other tasks since 1998: waiter, farm boy, writer, social media manager, webmaster, software programmer, tour guide, language interpreter, language teacher, anything under the sun…
Turn the coffee shop into profits or sell the business
Hope this helps clarify, see it and pursue it more clearly. Do you have any tips or comments, reach me out through PM in any social media channel, I am omnipresent and check the PMs personally. Thank you for joining me in this adventure!
– Researching and improving Social Media marketing. 3h – New Menu design for iChill web http://ichilltheatercafe.com/menu.html – Sent requirements for Home Delivery company of iChill, pics and menu – Revamping my old production company web in Spain: Audiciones.net – Cooked goodbye dinner for a friend leaving the country for a while? Or forever?
– Settled apointments for new employees at iChill: they didn’t come – Poster printing for iChill – Social media marketing – Fixing the motorcycle again – Interview for ANC TV Cityscape program by host Barbie Salvador – Improving the looks of the food at iChill – Meeting with customer rewarding system Pouch, studying possibilities of a better deal if they want to do it
– Social media marketing – Created and promoted events for the weekend at iChill – Checking on Pizza business to be incorporated to the menu at iChill – Checking on electricity saving systems for iChill – Meeting with Home Delivery system for iChill – Meeting with Theater in Marikina and set a date for the Broadway concert already on July 26 at 6:30pm
It’s good to publish here coz I achieve more! TY 🙂
– 2h Spanish classes with an extra student. – 1h getting an upgrade for the wifi, needed to work better. – 6pm starting ichill papers till midnight. Well, a lot delayed and still not finished actually…
A few days without publishing make me loose track and produce less I think. To publish is to commit.
– SAVINGS. Found new provider for the Cafe way cheaper and still same quality – Beautified the shop with some upgrades. – Socialized and supported the opening of a film from an actor friend – Made some calls about posible extra jobs – social media
4 July – bank errands – motorbike repairing – shopping for ichill – social media
5 July – new wifi system at ichill – motorbike fixing – social media
6 July – 3h. Online articles 3 of 3 down. Job finished, waiting for payment. – 3h feeding my mind with the Filipino Freethinkers. – Exercise for healthy body and energy and awake mind. – 3 hours researching how to lower the electric bill of our Coffee Shop. – 1h preparing my loading phone business – social media
Seems I didn’t cash much these past days, but I did research for savings and made actual savings and upgrades, so that’s also profitable work after all.
Day to be at home for the whole day and catch up with errands and office work.
They proposed a swimming pool day, but it’s very far from the city. Kindda feel like coz I wanna meet those new people from a humanist organization. Guess I can meet them better when there’s a meeting in the city.
Programmed for artist side: – Have to program urgent rehearsal and put up a band to join a new band contest in TV… URGENT & IMPORTANT, messages sent. – edit videos: katipunan, broadway concert, day at Social media day. NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT. – publish pictures of Toycon and TV interview. NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT – social media URGENT & IMPORTANT
Programmed for money: – Write 5 articles. URGENT AND IMPORTANT – Banks errands online for Spain URGENT AND IMPORTANT – prepare Spanish lesson for tomorrow URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Programmed for iChill: – Paper work. NOT URGENT AND IMPORTANT – social networks URGENT AND IMPORTANT Others: – Sex NOT URGENT & NOT IMPORTANT – Clean the house NOT URGENT & NOT IMPORTANT
On GREEN the things I achieved and not HIGHLIGHTED are the tasks I didn’t do. Now I realize I can post here all my pendings or it will never end. Actually I gotta fit in my agenda all the pendings so they are scheduled in realistic time frames.
I also realize how I spen time doing NOT URGENT & NOT IMPORTANT tasks when I should have done those pending tasks…
Why do I do those little things when I’m supposed to do the most important ones? Why do I get lazy about certain tasks and procrastinate forever? Why do I auto-sabotage myself very frequently?
But hey, I got to do a lot of immportant things. Specially the money part today.
I plan to start publishing what I do daily in order to keep track of progress and at the same time publicly commit to achieve stuff. as I will be ashamed if I don’t achieve anything and I tell you so.
For iChill Theater Cafe – Printed flyers: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
– Printed posters: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
– Social networks marketing: NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT – Performed concert for free for the cafe: NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT
– Programmed and assisted the concert of Sonwriters Philippines: NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT
For the artist Kuya Manzano – Twitter marketing: NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT – Sang Broadway concert at iChill as an exposure and to make this new production stronger, have it fresh in order to move it to other venues and sell shows in iChill as well. URGENT & IMPORTANT WATCH VIDEO OF LAST WEEK https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=330330620448023
For my personal wellbeing – Realized I need a psycologist or a coach NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT – Attended a Filipino Freethinker meeting. NOT URGENT & IMPORTANT
For my direct urgent economy NOTHING, TERRIBLE!
Other tasks – Sex. NOT URGENT & NOT IMPORTANT. – Clean & dry the raincoat before wearing it again. URGENT & NOT IMPORTANT
Well. Actually I think I did a lot of things after all. I guess this is a good method to keep track and progress.