I set a goal to have net worth of 1 Million USD in 10 years time. Join me in the journey!
To make it easier I broke the amounts to achieve per year and make increments of 30% yearly more or less.
The purpose of writing and publishing it here is to visualize it, to be accountable to you, to inspire, to show the progress.
Yearly increments proposed…
- 50k by year 2019. DONE by June.
- 70k by year 2020. Progress 71%
- 100k by year 2021.
- 150k by year 2022.
- 200k by year 2023.
- 250k by year 2024.
- 350k by year 2025.
- 500k by year 2026.
- 700k by year 2027.
- 1 Million by year 2028.
Actions towards glory
- Bought 2 apartments and a commercial space lot since 2002 and rented them out to pay for the mortgage. Loans of 120%, zero down. Results, lots of headaches and break even cash flow. Good side is the mortgage is being paid and contributing to the net worth every month.
- Work as an actor and singer since 1998.
- Work in many other tasks since 1998: waiter, farm boy, writer, social media manager, webmaster, software programmer, tour guide, language interpreter, language teacher, anything under the sun…
- Operator for Uber / Grabcar in the Philippines
- Created and running coffee shop in the Philippines called iChill Theater Cafe
- Investor at Marzfuel gas stations in the Philippines
Progress and plans
- We are ahead of target. Will create a mix of passive steady income and concrete one time only actions. Optimize also the ones we already have…
- Reduce debt ahead of time so the income from real estate will give more profit each month and save tons in mortgage interest.
- Claim pending amounts from different businesses that we are entitled to.
- Sell feature film Changing Direction online.
- Distribute films of other creators.
- Accept new jobs be it performing or office work.
- Turn the coffee shop into profits or sell the business
Hope this helps clarify, see it and pursue it more clearly. Do you have any tips or comments, reach me out through PM in any social media channel, I am omnipresent and check the PMs personally. Thank you for joining me in this adventure!