I’m naturally chaotic and ADHD so concentrating and focusing and using methods is pretty challenging for me.
Today in my daily chaos I got to
– Solved questions about next very strong promotion at iChill Theater Cafe, the best cafe in Manila.
– Write lyrics for a song in Tagalog! Yes my first ever Tagalog creation!
– Writing online articles I’m hired for. 3 down. 5 more and this job will be completed and I get payed 🙂
– Meeting to start home delivery of products of iChill to all of Metro Manila! Big step!
– Groceries pampering myself because I’m working hard 😀
– Set money apart for Savings – Investment – Charity as god Kiyosaki said.
– Social media marketing for iChill and Kuya Manzano
So the conclussion of the day is I got MONEY from WRITING. And I PLANTED SEEDS for money thru the iChill PROMOTIONS and HOME DELIVERY agreement.
A good day. It would be better if the internet in the Philippines worked normally so I would write more articles.
So sometimes the urgent thing becomes the only thing that can occupy my mind. Specially if I’m in a bankrupt situation, right?
So today I invested my time in money making activities. Hope I did this more frequently.
Also I want to make this diary the hour counting system to know how many hours I dedicate to each activity to see if I’m making the most of my time. That’s where the focus needs to be when needed to to a big effort to turn the numbers’ color around as fast a possible.
– 2h doing social media and home minor errands.
– Spanish private lesson at 1pm for 2h.
– 4pm checking on an event rental at iChill Theater Cafe.
– Interview to teach Spanish at 5pm, but was postponed…
– 6pm started writing articles for webs online, hired job. 5 done. 6h
I would never imagined that after 3 years in the Philippines I would be payed as a writer in English, I would do theater in English and I would do concerts entirely in English. I must recognize that advancement and prize myself for it accordingly. Congrats Kuya! As I go on the spell checker online indicates less and less spelling errors 🙂
Also during the Broadway concerts I sang 6 solo songs in a concert. That’s my concert record so far. So congrats again Kuya!
Day conclussion: 10h of money making work, yes sir! Proud of myself. Hope I can do this everyday and will solve my economy pretty fast. I hope to keep focused.